Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

I was feeling absolutely horrible this morning. Like couldn't walk, groaning & moaning and nauseous, but thanks to the magic of pain relievers I feel much better and am inspired to post.

I don't think I ever made a new year resolution but I feel like I've reached that point of my life where everything I do will effect my life drastically. I'm in college, I have two amazing besties who mean the galaxy to me and slowly but surely I'm getting older and leaving the nest with ever breathe I take. This year will be the year where I literally become my own person. I want to cut myself off from my parents, from their money & their rules. After the fiasco that was the prison break of 2012 I realized that I don't want to have to lie and sneak around anymore. I trust myself to take care of myself, but saying it isn't enough I need to prove it to myself. Even though my heart has enough room for my country, my cats and Deebayy & Honeybee, I still love my parents (duh!); but the relationship we have (the relationship I have with anyone whose known me since I was born) isn't what I want. I want to move out of this life so that my parents will be able to move into my new life with my blessing.I hate fighting with my mom about basic bitch shit and I hate calling my dad only when my bank account is low. I want to pick up the phone that I pay for and invite my dad to come watch a soccer game with me or tell my mom that I've missed her so lets go shopping and have lunch so that they can see that they don't have to worry; I'm a good seed.

SO!! I guess my new years resolution to actually become Wideleine Desir. My own person. Begin my future one step at a time, one step closer to my career and to becoming a wife and a mom.

And whenever I get off track I know I can always come back to this post and remind myself what I set out to do in 2013.

hashtag happy new year
hashtag  miss independent

No comments:

Post a Comment