Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Years Eve

New Years Eve at Bayside


That evening was weird. First I (Windel) had to do Mission Impossible meets Transporter kind of stuff to get out of my house in the first place. Then Bianca and I had towalk to, around and from what felt like Canada in heels. There was this drunk guy who I fell in love with running around Bayside stepping on babies and having a REALLY good New Years. I feel like anytime two or three of us get together the world falls apart around us. It's hilarious.

hash tag ppc runs this
hash tag we looked too good for Bayside

Oh and I almost forgot, on the train these tweens dressed head to toe in what I would assume is Love Culture decided to rehearse their King of Diamonds routines in front of our guy friends. I personally wouldn't make it rain anything but fire on them...

No comments:

Post a Comment