Saturday, January 5, 2013

Saturday Out

Break is almost over and everyone is heading back to school. Deanna and Bianca went to a party last night and danced the night away. So Bianca and I took the calmer route today and went thrifting at Goodwill and a local flea/ farmer market that I introduced her to this afternoon. It was fun of course. Here's a little photo story of what happened.
















 
 
We went to Goodwill to grab some clothes (and in my case a book) that needed loving homes.
Then we crossed the street to look around and grab lunch. That's where the churros and shaved ice come in. Bianca had blue raspberry shaved ice (a childish flavor) and I had half strawberry and half guava shaved ice (classy, I know). While in the farmers market B got herself a green jade like bracelet and a rasta themed anklet for me. But before leaving the farmers market Bianca spotted these amazing heels and forced me to put them on. PROPS TO STRIPPERS. Those things almost destroyed my ankle and every fiber in my leg. They are so high. I have this weird feeling that they used to belong to the old white lady who was selling them... Can we clap them thighs in remembrance of her amazing career? And lastly we finished our day off by watching children terrorize each other with sand at a park near my house.
That was our Saturday out.
Next time I see this trick will probably be for my birthday *fingers crossed*.

hash tag Goodwill is awesome
hash tag Bianca gots dat azz

No comments:

Post a Comment