Friday, January 11, 2013

Loco Coco

I have recently gotten my hair marley twisted and I love it !  It's longer this time and fab (:  I get to go through the tribulations of ridiculously long hair.  My point for writing this post is that my hair and scalp are beautiful when I'm all afro out, otherwise.....it's a scarier situation :(  The Shea Moisture moisturizer is a great moisturizer for my hair and scalp, but it's difficult to apply when my hair is twisted up.  I considered buying a spray bottle and putting my moisturizer in it and adding a lot of water, but didn't want to waste the product if something didn't turn out right.  SO !  I went researching and read about a widely liked liquid moisturizer for different hair types.  Even though it may not work for my hair, I liked the ingredients and what different people with different hair said about it.  The brand is called "As I am" and I found it in Sally's.  I bought "As I am" Coco Shea Spray and I also bought Coconut CoWash cleansing conditioner from the same brand.  I didn't need the conditioner that badly, but it was on sale from like $18 to $5.99 .... that's a DEAL !lol.  Plus, I only have one conditioner left and I like having at least 2 so when I run out I always have another right then and there.  I'll make a video and post it later talking about the 2 products, like a review, letting everyone know if it worked well, what it did, and if it's worth the mula.






That's all !  Later & TGIF <3 (honestly, it's been a long week)
                                       -Honey Bunssss

No comments:

Post a Comment