Monday, December 31, 2012

TWO-ZERO-ONE-THREE

I feel like I should be writing something like an homage to 2012, it's the last day of this year.  Something doesn't feel quite festive, yet it's a festive ass day.  I don't want it to be New Year's Eve yet..not at all.  I'm not in the mood for it and I feel like it should've been different.  Anyways, I guess if I had to say something to the end of 2012, it would sound like this:



  2012...you kicked my ass; thanks. Every new years gets trickier, incorporating something from the past and mixing into the present with some new aspect.  It'll probably continue to happen to me for the rest of my existence, so challenge ACCEPTED. (yes I did just watch HIMYM)
        
                                I love you then I hate you then I love you again,
                                          Bianca Arielle Pierre-Louis

New year, same blog.  Stick wit da trio into 2013 (:



Welp,
     bye :*

No comments:

Post a Comment