Monday, November 18, 2013

Gimme Dat Bikkie

Quick write up, I finally tried BIKRAM YOGA!  From the intensity of my first sentence, yes I loved it.  It was hot as shit, I sweat the saltiest sweat that has ever excreted from my pores, I was wetter than a salty ass wet rhino, I stretch sore muscles, and it was an hour and a half, but so perfect. Lemme tell you why it was perfect.  It was a challenge, not unbearable, friendly, and focused.  I didn't feel judged, the instructor helped me when I was lost and it's just such a beneficial activity that I know I will love even more as time progresses.  It's a huge challenge, but a must-try that I recommend.  I took my class in Dubai and I'll continue with that studio since the environment was my type of thing.  Look it up, give it a try, do something different and uncomfortable for once. 



xo 2Wet

No comments:

Post a Comment