Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 67- France livin'

After being in the south of France where everything is peaceful and quiet and solitary, I have to say I'm enjoying myself.  There isn't much to really do, but I'm not bored like I was in Belgium. I guess I was getting tired of my Belgian family seeing as though they got on my nerves and the kids could very much be the devils spawn. One of the kids are here and she's fine, but talks so much ... Like way too much but she isn't mean or bratty, just 9 year old annoying. Life is slow in this part of France, we're up in the mountains and nothing is really around us. It doesn't bother me, it just drives me crazy how close we are to Barcelona and I can't go. I'd love to, Barcelona by the sea ... and me (: another day another dime. I still don't sleep well, so that's annoying, but other than that I'm great.  My mom went to the camel market today, she said that there's even a drive thru to buy a camel! I suppose I'll see for myself soon enough, I will also see why Belgium was so annoying when the rest of them join us in a few days. Another day, another entry ... night guys!


Love, 
  Your French Bee





No comments:

Post a Comment