Saturday, July 7, 2012

Living Space

So I visited my school yesterday and went apartment hunting ! :D I loved it, it was so exciting to be there my mom kept telling me that she wants to go back to school because it feels so cool to be in a college again. lol . I really learned the expenses of LIFE ... uhhhh apartments are expensive as sin ! I was looking for apartments with $100 a month for rent and everything included, I had the mindset of a crack house I guess ! I didn't know so please excuse my idiot mindset (:  I saw some b-e-a-u-tiful places that were pet friendly(yeee!) and so perffff <3  There was one place where the closet in one of the bedrooms was like Carrie's closet in the first Sex and the City movie (minus the clothes, shoes, and shelves...so just the size). 

my eternal jealousy will live on for this closet ...

My only issue with this type of closet space is that it tempts me to continue to fill it to beautiful potential when I should be on my broke girl college life tip, right?  I apparently have things to worry about like rent, my dog's needs, and my needs to survive and continue proper hygiene so people can still tolerate being next to me.  I know you didn't forget what it was like to stand or sit next to that smelly one or the one who clearly didn't brush their teeth and you see or smell the damage.  My point to this?  I'm excited and .... I'm gona be living in an apartment with one of my closest friends WITHOUT my mother or father... I will get used to this !  So that's kind of it and I'll post pictures soon ! Au revoir :*




   
          الحب الكبير,
        honey bee











No comments:

Post a Comment