Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lady Windel

I want to be courted. I want a guy to fall madly in love with all the things that others don't see. Like how my eyes are darker than the night itself. Or how I have a retarded dimple on my right cheek. Or how my lisp makes all my S's sound funny. Not because I give him that good poonani or because I put the magic in his magic stick. I want a guy who doesn't mind talking about stupid stuff because he knows that life itself is stupid. Someone who I can watch the clouds float by with and ponder what it must feel like to be water. Water that can fly. I want to fill my message box up with modern day letters explaining how crazy it makes me that he isn't next to me or how crazy it makes me when he looks at me. I want someone who makes me crazy! Crazy about everything! Crazy about smiles and little twinkles in his eyes. Crazy about moons because possibly he's staring at it too. I want first base to be him holding my hands. And second to be a kiss goodnight.
But unless I can find a way to go back in time and be white and from a wealthy family I can only dream.

Hashtag get over it

No comments:

Post a Comment