Friday, May 24, 2013

How-to Guide

I've created an extremely short how-to guide and I believe that if I am able to ever follow it, I will definitely not think about so many hurtful things so often. Simply put, cry. C-R-Y, cry cry cry. That's it. But then it's obviously not because I don't now how to really cry and when I do, I literally stop myself without knowing that I'm gona do that and then I am where I am tonight...or early this morning, however 2:53 am is best described. I want to make things better, but I don't know how to fix the broken toys that I clearly haven't learned to play with properly. I have to find refuge in sleep for sensible reasons like 7 am, but if you want to know how my story ends...no, I barely cried and yes (: I just finished reading perks of being a wallflower and then watched the movie right after and loved it tremendously. 

Happy 2:58 am Belgium, 
         xo bb queen

No comments:

Post a Comment