Friday, May 24, 2013

Day 3- Porque Papiiiiiii

What I pretty much want to be known is that I'm still NOT sleeping and it's killing me. Not only am I not adjusting to the time but I'm also annoyed. I think entirely too much when I'm spending time trying to mystically be tired. I keep going back to the same miserable thoughts that have followed me overseas. They make me way too sad and pensive for 2am when I have school in the morning. On a side note, I didn't go to school today. We were on our way out and long story short, I chose to stay home with Aurelia ( one of the children of the house that I'm at now) because she's sick. It was a relaxing day.  I helped her with homework, we watched tv, I got some educational games for her on my iPad and we played together, and I saw a hail storm for the first time. It's so interesting watching ice fall from the sky because I'm only used to it falling out of a freezer and into a cup. It was also really cold today, about 44 degrees F so that's also different for me to experience during the summer. Anyways, I'm gona get back to trying to fall asleep by playing a bit of angry birds and maybe a little of my new book I just started (the Paris wife). For all 1 to 2 of you out there, I just thought that you should know that I miss Dante a lot and I am learning to be ok with a different life without him.

Less is less,  
      Frozen toes

No comments:

Post a Comment