Friday, May 24, 2013

Day 0- Traveling Woes

Traveling is my hobby, I adore it. The actual act of the travel SUCKS. Wana know how much I hate it ??? Well I'll make a list !
1. Airport lines, HATE EM 
2. Rude airport patrons who think they run shit
3. Baggage weight limits, kiss mi rass
4. Sitting in economy seats, fuck dat! I've been in 1st class before so I have a reason to hate sitting with annoying babies and annoying girls who want to trade seats
5. Airport food, I should've just taken out a second mortgage to afford it
6. The heat up in Chicago's O'Hare airport , whiiiiiiiii !?
7. Not being able to fall asleep during the flight, lawd take me nowwww
8. The entire plane needing to use the bathroom at the same time and I'm in the last seat of the airplane so I get to joyously meet them ALL
9. Layovers, they can go share a jail cell with chief keef for all I care
And to end this perfect list, I say I hate .....
10. LINES; oh hell yes it made my list twice. While you're waiting, you're never empty handed , you're never in a room full of polite strangers, and you just might meet an employee who seems to hate life itself.
Otherwise, traveling is really tons of fun and I think everyone should explore new lands and try everything...unless you get sick. Lol. Different story (;

Good evening
xo B. Swizzle



No comments:

Post a Comment