Friday, February 1, 2013

HAPPY BIRFDAY WINBRIZZLE

I thought it would only be fitting to discuss the events of about a week ago when I went to Bethune for Windel's birthday surprise.  It was a surprise for me as it was for her... I'd like to leave it there.  Anyways, it was great spending some time with a friend since I never go out in Orlando and I have ZERO friends here.  It was great until I was constantly annoyed with her friends...I never say bro because...eww, but BRO !  I came from Orlando for my best friend's birthday, do you fucking suppose that her hood rat comrades could back the fuck up and let us hang out for a few hours?!  It's like they needed her and then they'd come inside her room and just sit quietly to watch us.  LIKE BRO !!!  The ratchet Orlando 104 bus bitch wanted to beat on her gorilla chest and King Kong the fuck out of these hoes. We only hung out for like a few hours, but it was nice for the seconds that we had together.  As far as the "house party" goes...not gonna go there (:  I have a few pics and a video from our 2 hour love fest and welp; enjoy :*

Love, honeylicious







No comments:

Post a Comment