Thursday, February 28, 2013

the wedding bells are ringing y'all

So 2 days ago a girl that I've been friends with since the 5th grade sent me a text telling me that she was getting married this sunday and that she wanted me to be there. I never thought that I'd be going to a friends wedding this soon but hey, I guess it can happen.

I remember in middle school when my friend and two of our other close friends would joke about which one of us we thought was going to get married first and I knew I was right when I said her lol.

I just hope everything runs smoothly and we dont have any problems because I really dont want to have to put anyone on worldstar. Ill post pictures from the wedding either when I get home on sunday or monday the latest.

your royal thickness,

deebayyy

No comments:

Post a Comment