Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sataday Hip, Hip, HUHHHRAY

So for this weekend, I decided to spice it up by going to a lunch for 1 at this Persian/Mediterranean restaurant, Shiraz Grill.  It was great, the food was great, and then to top off my Saturday, I went to Michael's and Home Depot to feed my growing hobby of DIY.  I figure that it's a healthy hobby that I can take with me anywhere.  If I move to another country or another school, I can still DIY my life.  I don't really feel like talking much, I just want to share my pictures ... so good night if you're into that sort of thing.


what I wore

sorry I look like a whale, I suppose

this ring is super gaudy at first sight, but you get used to it.

where I went.  The lunch special menu

yummy pita bread, butter, and feta

SAMOSAAAAAAAAA

I felt amazing being served lunch in a clay pot.

My chicken tagine and rice pilaf with saffron

view from the outside

I bought all of this in one day, lots of hours in Michael's ... but I feel accomplished

Michael's/Home Depot haul.  Get ready for this art I'm bouta pull out my artistic asshole. (too vulgar?)
So that's pretty much it and I had a fantastic day and I'll keep finding new things to do every weekend! see ya :*
-Honey Needs Da Money

No comments:

Post a Comment