Saturday, February 23, 2013

8 months above ground

But welcome to 8 months of happiness !  I'm always so shocked when I reach another month of hair freedom.  I don't believe that I got this far(:  I'm quite proud of how I've gotten here.  It's one thing to be at this point, but it's another to be here and in good standings.  My hair is so healthy ! :D  I'm dying to see it though.  I love this weave because it allows me to be lazy, yet maintain a protective style for so long, but I miss my hair.  I'm dying to touch it and admire its unruly curls and uneven valleys.  You really grow to love your hair, it's kind of like your child in that you take care of it and nurture it and try to be as patient as you can while learning about it.  As far as I know, I need a hair trim and I want to do it asap because it's already bothering me, but I'm a bit nervous seeing as though I've never trimmed my own hair nor have I ever been a fan of an improper trim.  Just as an update, I have decided to release the Kraken on March 3rd since I'll be on Spring Break, try for some mini twists and hope for a promising future of that for about 4 weeks and rock my frodie for about a month until the summer.  If anyone is reading this and is going through natural hair trials, I say keep on chugging my sista, times get rough, but never stop caring about your hair and be patient.  What do you have left if you aren't patient?  Anyways, here's my hair all twisted up in the weave game, but I will take some pics later with my 8 month fro, mini twists and my twists now just to see everything as it's coming along.  Stay tuned for my hairvolution ....



stay strong soul sistas,
           Honey Bunny xo

No comments:

Post a Comment