Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 10- My first real start

Today is the first day of my new workout lifestyle regimen, but I actually mean it. Somehow, it's easy now and I want to do it and I'm not too busy to think about what needs to be done. I felt bad about not starting Monday as the "fresh start" I always seek, but maybe that's my problem ? I keep trying to do things over and over again the same way, but continuing to fall short of my goals. I wasn't even really gona do anything today, but something kick started inside of me and made me want to do something active even if it was already late. I found this app called butt exercises (something to that effect) and did that. It isn't really Thursday so I am here to say that I was sore from those ten minutes of ass attention I've never had. I feel very proud of myself and I will continue to succeed because I know I'm unhealthy and can be at a better weight and body.


Blessed be thou ass,
    Honey bee

To check my pictures out, go to my new tumblr page: myworldonyourscreen.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment