Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 14- Blahhhh

Today was supposed to be warm and sunny, but it wasn't. Damn the weathermen, damn the hopeful bitches who got overexcited about it being warmer than frigid. I'm freezing, but I had lunch today in the cafeteria for the first time . I just hated how loud it was, but my food was really good. For lunch, you request things you want and in my case, a sandwich,I write down on a sticker what I wanted in my sandwich and they have it ready for me when it's my lunchtime. I had a ham and lettuce/tomato/carrot sandwich on a toasted fresh French baguette and it was the entire baguette so it was filling but I'm not bloated full. People still are looking at me like I'm a fucking alien while I just wana spit out ABG remarks like I'm fucking Santa, but I'm quiet and glare back with my eagle eyes. Nothing special about today ..... I'll exercise today and that's it. I'm also cutting my eating portions down, I'll try to eat by half and when we go grocery shopping again, hopefully I'll have euros to spend on my own little healthy snacks like fruit and veggies πŸ’΅ ➡ πŸ’Ά ➡πŸ“πŸ‘πŸŽπŸ‡πŸŒ and if you lucky 2 want to know if my ass still hurts ... IT DOES. You would've guessed that I biked on a fuckin boulder or something ! Back at it I will be again 😘

Bisous bisous,
      The Baguette Queen

(p.s. tonight we went out to this grocery store and it was the grand opening so there was a party with wine, beer, and tasty appetizers. really cute stuff, it was just interesting and I had never been to a grand opening party ... Just thought I'd share that)

To check out my pictures, go to myworldonyourscreen.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment