Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 12- OMG

Not much to say for my Saturday except for my Belgian papa surprised me with a new mf bike ! Like who does that !? πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ✊ it made the day perfect ... It was a surprise for ME! He fixed it and put it together and my Belgian brother, papa, and I went on a bike ride. I thought, lets to test the bike out ... It was actually, lets test out Bianca's vagina and see if it has tear ducts so it can cry after we take her on this triathlon. I went uphill, downhill, in potholes, through a parking lot, on 1 1/2 feet wide sidewalks that were uneven, across streets with cars flying down them, and on dirt roads with no borders separating me from the large body of water I could've rolled into. It wasn't fun, but the fact that we did it together was and the fact that they took me on a "child's course" was fun and considerate. Did I mention that a bike ride isn't a casual stroll, but more like final destination : Belgium ? They knew no slow pace, these boys were needing more speed, casually. I tried to explain to them that I was from flat ass Florida, but they just laughed because they thought the route we took was flat. Oh ok, and Ryan Gosling is waiting for me at our summer home in Greece. That's my Saturday and Sunday and Monday ... but only because I'm still sore and it's Monday morning πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜­ 

until the next death race, 
      Miss Equipped 


To check out my pictures, go to myworldonyourscreen.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment