Sunday, December 2, 2012

Make-My-Wishes-Come-True Foundation

The broker and more responsibility I receive, the more I want.  It's like a disease...gnawing at my heartstrings...crying for me to  buy everything that I want.  I want Celine and I want Dr Martens and Minnetonka's and GOLD and leather and nail polish and lipstick :(  I know these are sooo 1st world of me to cry about wanting these things, but I want them and places to adventure around with them.  Santa, beautiful Goddess of Gifts, Buddha, if you've decided to listen to my vain desires, please grant me them and I will do good in them in the name of love and happiness and peace (:  I feel like I don't demand much ... I also feel like Kristen Stewart is a horrendous actress.  With that said, I will introduce you to my sweet, sweet fantasy:







Sometimes, or a lot of the time, I feel like I could love these things so much more than a man and at this point in my life, a man can never replace the learning and liberating experiences I will experience in these years of my life.  What kind of travels will I have if they aren't paired with fabulously dreamy pieces such as these?  Yeaaaa, why don't you rethink EVERYTHING while you're at it honeyboo :*


        I still got it for ya,
                     Honey Bee


No comments:

Post a Comment