Sunday, November 4, 2012

It's Time to Blame Ourselves...sometimes

I tell ya, there's no perfect man, but a woman can surely create that perfect dream.  Influenced by my fellow friend's post, are we as a gender (and I suppose men too) at fault because it is, in fact, US who have given birth to our perfect partner?  It makes sense for us to be disappointed in others that we've given false hopes to in our heads and these wonderful qualities they'll never possess.  This is also the reason why I NEVER EVER EVER want to meet Drake, I'm sure to be disappointed.  He seems like this wonderful man, but what I fail to forget is that he isn't always going to be the man in his mind...if he does truly bear his soul to the world.  I'm not the woman in my head....I'd be quite offensive and irrational.  Not much more to say and I also got really distracted, just wana wrap it up by saying I love you Windelerella.







                           Ciao Bloggas,
                                           xx Honaaaaay

No comments:

Post a Comment