Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Brocade Inspired Nails

So I found this nail tutorial on this really cool blog and thought I'd try it out!  I say brocade inspired because I like brocade and it would inspire me to do that kind of nails design.  It was fairly easy, I'd say on a scale of Easy to Masta Painta, it's Easy. lol
Here are some pics:


These are the materials I used^^ The item that really created the effect was the makeup sponge.  The thing I did that I see not too many people do is use the most out of the makeup sponge.  I definitely cut that sponge up into SEVERAL pieces and I only used one for both hands.


These are the names of the colors, Essie's 'STYLENOMICS' and Orly's 'RAGE'.

 I usually start with the clear nail strengthener and then I started with the first layer, 'stylenomics'.

I don't have a picture of the sponging part, but i applied a bit of 'rage' on a portion of sponge and lightly dabbed it onto my nail, but not all the way up so that some of the 'stylenomics' could be seen.

And that's it! Oh, I also applied a topcoat to seal everything in blah blah blah, you know (;


                                 ciao!
                                      Honey Honey Honeyyyyyyyyyy





No comments:

Post a Comment