Monday, November 12, 2012

Bianca Logic

As much as I really want November to end, I really want November to end.  That pretty much sums up a sentence of the paragraph of thoughts rushing throughout my mind right now, preventing me from falling asleep so that I won't wake up as Madame Cranky Bitch...rather Honey Bee.  Not much left to say seeing as though I have to force my eyelids open in a few hours, 5 a.m. to be exact.  Oh! I will try to post my recent mini haul from my 1st Orlando shopping trip since I've been here, but I'm still trying to figure out if a video is best or a series of photos.  Maybe both. Toodleloo y'all.




                                                      Be easy,
                                                              Honey Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment