Thursday, October 4, 2012

Reward the Murderer

Along with childish things I was fortunate enough to leave behind in high school, I left my dear old friend procrastination.  Not gonna lie, we were inseperable !  He was comfortable, reliable, and helped me yield my very best work.  Over the few weeks that we've been separated, I see why our friendship damaged me more than helped me.  SURE it was amazing work and it blew everyone else's shit out of the water, including the early birds, but I see what a back stabber he really was to me.  He made me tired, he let me do useless things with my time, he sold my immune system to the devil, thus shitty health, always rushing, Rushing, RUSHING, and my biggest frenemy; BEING LATE.  Some friends are going to drag you down with them and you end up doing things you said you'd "never do" and it's probably those same friends that'll continue to convince you about how life works best when they're around, but I've discovered differently.  I feel like a success story, I killed my friend procrastination.  Will he ever reincarnate and come back to haunt the fuck out of me you may ask .... well, maybe (this past Tuesday morning -.-), but life has an interesting way of repaying those who make good decisions like killing off bad friends.  The question I ask you before I end is, DO YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS WORTH KILLING?



 
الحب الكبير ,
          honey bee

No comments:

Post a Comment