Saturday, October 13, 2012

Gingers & Kisses

Anyone who has ever heard me say a single word knows that i am forever stuck on gingers; Shaun White, Bob Soven, Rupert Grint, yeah they all can get a piece of this Caribbean cocoa.
Soooooooo
being that I completely adore all gingers and what i hope to be their fire crotches, i had one of the best nights ever last night. Not only did i look fuhmazing but i got the attention of one older red headed Canadian gentlemen with my awesome bod and crazy natural curls.
I'm not going to write much because i don't want this post to come back and haunt me when im older and trying to explain to my children why good guys take good girls on dates and the importance of saving your lips (top and bottom) for the guy you want to marry, but i will say yesterdaynightoutsideofthisniceclubitotallywentcrazywiththisgingernamedphillipfromcanadawhosoooooolovesmycutebum.
But that's all that you'll get from me. For i am a lady.
If you want more details you'll have to find me another ginger so that i can demonstrate ;)

hashtag oh yeah i went there
hashtag who's next
hastag leftover makeup never felt so good
hashtag KE$HA 101


No comments:

Post a Comment