Tuesday, October 23, 2012

AWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAA (kool-aid jammers man voice)

WADDDDDUP ! So this one is short and simple (:  I have reached a long awaited 4 months since I chippity chopchopped all of the pelo off of my head.  I've reached quite a place in hair growth, but I've gone longer with natural hair! About 4 years to be exact...that's the longest I've been natural, otherwise it's that white whipped goodness hair stylists have been playing in my hair with.  I will beat my personal record because I can.  Also, being natural has taught me that it's the way to go all around for me.  My scalp is at an all-time healthy and I keep my face natural too, but that's mostly because I'd rather those 30 extra minutes of sleep.  I snapped a few pics for ya and happy almost hump day (:


    الحب الكبير ,
          honey bee



My 4 month jubilant ass ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment