Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pilot Jones

My life is finally accelerating, but I feel like it's been the most stagnant thing before this period... (EVEN NOW). It's kind of the worst. I need something amazing to happen to me, well... I WOULD LIKE for something amazing to happen to me besides being alive and school and fam/friendsies. I think I'm finally ready for something great to happen to me, before I wasn't in the position, but I was in the midst of amazing. I'm finally in the position to appreciate it and nothing's here yet and I'm (to say the least) annoyed because I'm more than bored. I would like to be wooed, that is exactly what I need, but I'm not saying it should be from a person... I wouldn't mind being wooed by nature or an opportunity or even happiness (if that could ever come together and make sense). #woomeworld


الحب الكبير,
honey bee

No comments:

Post a Comment