Monday, August 13, 2012

I kind of LOVE the '70's ?

The '70's is so inspiring for me.  I love the clothing, the music, and the "free to be you and me" motto's people swung around like crack rock.  I think I enjoy the men and their swooning styles the most... I mean GOSHHHH !  Have you ever heard what men in the '70's sang about ? Especially those African-American men <3 never took such a liking to them until my infatuation developed.  Smooth music that wasn't near erotic or made you feel like the words were undressing you, just refreshing sounds that you could float away with and sing out loud without looking like a sexual predator or a nympho (;  Men like Al Green simply sang about things like staying together and you're a wonderful woman.  I don't care if he was thinking dirtier things, he  doesn't come right out with it and I'm definitely a woman of mystery.  So am I paying homage to the 1970's or Al Green? BOTH.  but I think I'm also heading into the direction of other beautiful song writers that are making tonight perfect for me, so thanks Norah Jones, Sade, Al Green, and Nelly Furtado circa 2000.  That was a huge jumpspan of 30 years though, I still love the 70's!  The best parts?


Dearest Al Green, I love your smoove mofo ways

BELL BOTTOMS <3
ROUND GLASSES :D

SHIFT DRESSES <33333
  My addition to all of this fun?  My take on "free to be you and me"; hang gliding with my mother(; So that's my ode to the '70's and the year 2000...taste the rainbow.

higher than a mofo


الحب الكبير,
           honey bee

No comments:

Post a Comment