Thursday, August 23, 2012

I guess this is me

For my freshman seminar class my teacher had us introduce ourselves to our peers via blackboard. I think mine was basically me in a really awesome nutshell. 

 Hi! My name legal name is Wideleine (Wid-a-lynn) Desir (Da-zeer) but everyone calls me Windel. I'm an international studies major and planning on minoring in French. I come from Homestead (25 miles from Miami) but hail from Haiti. I am a equipment manager for our amazing football team. (Whenever you see them say hi. They are really nice guys.) I like culture. Currently I speak fluently two languages (English and Creole) but I technically know four (English, Creole, Spanish & French). I hope to become fluent in French and Spanish and learn Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew, German and Portuguese. At one point in my life I may want to work at an embassy as translator before moving up to an adviser's position. I like talking to my friends a lot and watching TV and reading. I think reading is kind of the bomb. After college I plan on joining the Peace Corps while getting my graduate degree. I want to continue to learn. I want to heart of Gandhi, the innovative thinking of Steve Jobs and the passion of Mother Teresa. As you will soon learn I am a huge fanatic of volunteering and an even bigger fanatic of donating body parts. By the time I'm gone I want to be missing a couple organs. And  oh, before I go, Rock the Vote!! Find out more about the key issues because now we are adults and we get to decide who we want and where we want them. So register to vote then actually go out and vote.
Bye!

Hashtag just checked everyone else's and I'm starting to thinking I didn't answer the invisible question
Hashtag look at that long hashtag

No comments:

Post a Comment