Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Scandinavian Diaries - Day 9

Nothing really important to say except for one piece of screamable bullshit. Yoooooo, WHY?!!!!!!!! Guys, I walk a lot while in Sweden and that's fine. I brought clothing and footwear to accommodate that because that's above looking cute. Comfort first!

So anyways, today I walked so much more than ever. I wore my dark green pencil skirt from topshop because it's so cute and right under knees so it's appropriate and won't ride up while I'm all over Stockholm. Wrong my friends. While everything was comfortable and good ON the hood, it's what was brewing UNDER the hood. This is getting too long, my bad. I got ... I don't even know, burned? Chaffed? Deep fried? Guys, my inner thighs have huge raised redish fuschia spots of death. It hurt so much. I wanted to just cop a squat anywhere and remain there for the remainder of my life. HATED IT. 

Moral of the story: skirts are awesome and sexy. I looked like a cocoa mermaid today. Skirts, however, are NOT for long distance walking for those of the larger thigh variety. My thighs are jumbo and to say they touch is an understatement, they're cuddling lovers. So I'll never wear a skirt for exploration again. 

The end.
Unsweetened Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment