Saturday, July 26, 2014

DEPRE-

I've fallen in some type of slump here in Abu Dhabi. I'm unmotivated and there's no promise of excitement for the next day as there was in Sweden. Am I done with this country? 
I've finally found it in me to get social, whether or not the age difference between these people and I are 10 years + and awkward. For lack of understanding, how does one lift ones self out of a depressed state? Should I try daily affirmations? I pray a lot, daily dialogues and such. It's going well, but then again when is Jesus not super attentive and there for you? 

I started working out again. That's a definite step because I enjoy taking care of myself. Maybe the issue is instant gratification and I need to learn to be ok with how life isn't happening at an instant's speed. One step should be enough for now, but it feels more like a failure to take a bigger, more effective step. 
I'm trying not to be negative, it's a bad thing. If everything happens for a reason, NO COINCIDENCES, then nothing is a failure, a downfall, a bad thing. I forget that because I count some "bad" things and all good things. Time for change, eh?


Have a good day America,
Honey 

No comments:

Post a Comment