Saturday, June 2, 2012

-RE

To come back in a new form is quite impressive, some may even say human nature.  Don't we all end up coming back as better versions of ourselves at some point in our lives ?  I think the word to sum up this instinctive mystery is REINVENTION. Sometimes it comes as a surprise and other times we hope that it's a soon-approaching phenomena.  Reinvention can take place in many aspects of a person's life, whether it be in hair, friendships, lifestyle, and even personality.  I think the biggest ones in my life at this point are friendships, and style.  As far as friendships go, so many people still don't know who they are, what they want out of life, and where they plan on directing their "life boat", so it's hard to expect to stay friends with someone "forever", but almost everyone my age does it anyways.  It's not the first thing you think about when you meet someone anyways..."will we be able to maintain this friendship forever?" or "how certain are they about their goals?" or even "will they stab me in the back someday?".  Even if a friendship doesn't work out, you're able to still reap the benefits of reinvention because you've managed to learn some lesson about people that you didn't really know before.  My favorite form of reinvention has to be STYLE ^.^ I've noticed that I have changed style in my clothing and hair so often and never even noticed !  I'm actually quite glad that my taste in clothing has refined because I look back at some of my unfashionable choices and wonder where the confidence in wearing them came from.  My hair on the other hand hasn't gone wrong 'til this day, but I must say  that my hair has been the most fun for me, not being scared of change, cutting, or even fake hair !  To sum this all up, reinvention is as inevitable as change and everything is accompanied with a price; so the real question is, how much can you afford ?


These are most of the creative ways I've reinvented my hair ...
 (the only style that required fake hair is the one above, second column; third one down)  I believe in natural resources although it's fun fall in love with a dream for just a little bit .. or just 3 weeks(;
 thanks ! (:

الحب الكبير,
        honey bee

No comments:

Post a Comment