Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Is it even worth it?

College is supposed to be the time of your life. And I'm sure mine will be just as amazing as the movies portrayed it. But right now... At this very minute, college can suck it.  I haven't even started yet and already I'm in debt. Every single time I get money I'm like "great! Closer to paying rent" or "great! Closer to buying a book". It's so annoying!!!! I can't stand it.  All I can think of right now is finding a job and getting the hell out of this school.  I'm supposed to move tomorrow but I haven't rented a car or decided which one of the many Craigslist poster that I am going to give the chance to strangle me in my sleep.  My new school wants a final transcript from my high school but my high school won't pick up the phone. I'm all about going with the flow but these ripples are turning into full blown off the coast of Australia waves--- I'm drowning. DROWNING!!! Hash tag poor college kid problems Hash tag that was stupid  Hash tag kill me (actually just pay me) 

No comments:

Post a Comment