Monday, June 16, 2014

Back at it again

It's late and I keep forgetting to mention this so here it is short and without much detail.

I've planned a spontaneous solo trip to Sweden for July and I'm pumped and I can't wait to be somewhere new again. I've been to so many different places in my lifetime, but I literally bounce off of the walls in my thrilled heart everytime a new opportunity arises. 

I have a layover in Turkey for about 16 hours so I'm hoping to spend the day sightseeing my top 3 sights and then make it back to the UAE for Ramadan .... womp womp. But this isn't a morbid post, so jk. 

I might blog daily-ish like Belgium (LOL) and I can't wait! 

Here I come Scandinavia.

Buhhhhhbye,
Bee Bee

P.S. The weather during the summer is like in the 50's and 60's ..... Let's just let that sink in.

No comments:

Post a Comment