Thursday, June 12, 2014

first things first i'm the realest

Wow, it's almost been a year since I've posted anything here that's a little cray.

Well where do I start. On friday the 5th that made two years since I permed my hair! So I'm two years post relaxer and a year fully natural so thats pretty exciting.

I also started working and have finished my first month there. so far and sadly, I kind of hate it and want to start looking for something else. Maybe it was the lack of training, the way that I wasnt told important information about my position and pay, or how they just take advantage of you with hours. Who knows.

Everything else is going well though. School is going. My sister just graduated high school and my brother elementary so thats exciting.

-dee

No comments:

Post a Comment