Sunday, September 2, 2012

The other 4-letter word people ignore...

I think one of the best things about having a best friend is the fact that you DO NOT live with them.  What do I mean exactly ?? WELL (: I think what bonds people together so well is the fact that there's time in between the talks, gossip, and bitchy college students for development of such a tighter bond.  Laymen terms ?  I'm so fond of Dee and Winbrizzle because I don't live with them.  There isn't any mystery or something to miss if we're always up in each other's faces.  I don't need to be reminded about their gross habits 24/7 and they don't mine.  Moral of the story... GIVE EACH OTHER SOME DAMN BREATHING ROOM !  I'd hate to lose a friend because we don't let one another live outside of our friendship, suffocation is easy to do :/  I just love my cute posse way too much, especially when we have moments that we remember extremely detailed, whether they happened a year ago or 2 nights ago <3









I'm done now! So more of this >>>> and less of ... well ... Squiddy and psycho Spongebob.















الحب الكبير ,
          honey bee

No comments:

Post a Comment